Department of Systems Analysis and Computer Simulation (former name is Department of Systems Analysis) was founded in 1988 as a structural unity of the Faculty of Radiophysics and Computer Technologies (former name is Radio Physics and Electronics), Belarusian State University. The core research fields, caring out within the department, are:
1. Analysis and modeling of complex processes and systems;
2. Development of algorithms, hard- and software tools for modelling and analysis of the random point processes;
3. Development of models, algorithms and software for analysis of the fluorescence spectroscopy data;
4. Development and implementation of the bioinformatics systems;
5. Development of algorithms and software for image processing.
university education system the Department of Systems Analysis and Computer Simulation provides
general faculty courses, including lectures and practical courses, for the
B.Sc., M.Sc. and Ph.D. students of the Belarusian State University.
Department of Systems Analysis and Computer Simulation
Faculty of Radiophysics and Computer Technologies
Belarusian State University